Bill gets one week during the summer where he can take his work on the road. In the past, we have done Jamaica, Las Vegas, Reykjyavik, and Venice. This year, we wanted somewhere easy and relaxing - (and in the same time zone) - so chose an all inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico.
We discovered that as AA employees, we get a discount on AA Vacations, so got a sweet deal on a room with a HUGE table at the Secrets the Vine Resort right on the Cancun Hotel Strip. The huge table made sure Bill could actually work.
 |
| It's a very long hallway! |
 |
| It's our Anniversary Month - so celebrating! |
 |
| The view from the Room |
 |
| Our Balcony |
 |
| The Living Room Area |
 |
| Our Bedroom |
 |
| Bill's Work Place |
SO -- you may wonder -- what is Theresa going to do? Enjoy retirement :-) I have books, I plan to exercise, lay by the pool, and I have some volunteer work to do.
If there are interesting pictures in the future, I will post. Otherwise, we'll be enjoying good food, good water views, and hopefully good weather!
(and Bill will be toiling along trying to afford Theresa's luxurious retirement!) :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment