Friday, October 28, 2011

Take Off Roll

                                                                                     As we wrapped up our trip to Scandanavia, Theresa made it clear it was to be her choice where we went next.  I made several suggestions, like Berlin, or Croatia, or such, but none of those sounded "relaxing" to her.  (I can't imagine why not!)  So, after quite some discussion, debate, and dispute, we both agreed on Victoria.  To quote a certain coworker..."Boring!!"  :-)  But, I'm sure it will not be.  We have some fun things in the plans.  
To start, we will stop through Seattle and get a quick visit with our Friends and Goddaughter.  We wil get to celebrate her 14th Birthday, and are very happy to get this chance.  But, for tonight, we have a nice room at the DoubleTree (free parking with night stay!) and have CONFIRMED tickets for tomorrow.  So, we are off to a relaxing and up beat start.  I feel a bit like the plane pictured above, nose just up, gathering speed, but not quite off the ground.

We hope you will enjoy our adventures, and we look forward to comments along the way!

Bill & Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment