Saturday, August 24, 2013
Going to China (almost)!
We are getting ready for our trip to China in just one week! We are making lists and beginning to stage items to be packed. We put the route map up here, and it really gives a sense of how much of China we will and will not see! (This isn't even half of the country!) Theresa has details and plans for each stop on separate tabs of an Excel file (although it is a tour, so most of the stuff will be preplanned). I have been trying to study kanji so I can read a little bit. I won't be anywhere close to impress the locals, but I will be able to spot a few characters (like water, sun, soup, and China, of course). So, hopefully we will be ready in the next 175 hours or so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're getting ready as well!
ReplyDeleteWe're anxiously awaiting your next post.
ReplyDeleteAll very useful words to recognize? How about toilet lol
ReplyDelete