Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Minor Update

Well, when we tried to get on to post on the 13th, wouldn't you know, the system was down.  (Blogspot, that is).  Finally, they got it up, and said they were still trying to get previous postings back on line.  It looks like our post for the 12th disappeared.  So, we'll have to reconstruct it.  It is really too bad, because that one was surely the best post ever, and the rewrite will certainly not be as good.  But, I have limited battery now, so I'm trying to get a few things done first. 
Anyway, so, now we're in Norway, and have internet for the first time since Saturday morning.  So, we've written our blogs, and will post them as we can, but try not to blitz with 4 postings in a day.  As I'm told I'm verbose, I can't imagine people will read that much!  Anyway, Norway is a visual spectacle as far as landscape is concerned.  But, that's for a later post.  Saturday's Post coming up in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment