![]() |
| Catamaran from Guangzhou to Kowloon |
On the boat, we were told we could get up and move around
once the boarding was finished. Well, we
didn’t move immediately, so all the window seats were taken by the time we did
get ready. So, I got up to go
exploring. I found the stairs, and
headed up to the second floor. A very
nice and clean area was found, with soft cushy seats, and CLEAN windows! Oooohh!!
Downstairs was 14 across (3-4-4-3) while upstairs was 8 across
(2-4-2). I sat quietly for a while and
Mike took a seat behind me. After no one
came around, I discretely went back downstairs to get Theresa and Mary Anne to
join us. We had a nice spell, enjoying “First
Class” until a crew member came around asking to see our tickets, and throwing
us out!! Well, it was great for the 15
minutes or so we had.
![]() |
| Coach...where we spend much time! |
![]() |
| First...where we spend very little time! |
![]() |
| Not a pretty boat! |
![]() |
| Dredging barges in South China Sea |
![]() |
| Anyone looking for a Realtor? |
![]() |
| Ahhhh...finally and nicer place! |
The weather was a lot nicer than we expected, but that might be due to the typhoon bearing down on our area!
![]() |
| Hong Kong from Kowloon. |
![]() |
| Why does everyone need to fish here? I guess free food. |
![]() |
| Conrad, where we intended to stay in two nights, with Swire HQ (Swire owns Cathay Pacific) and the Shangrila |
![]() |
| Crazy Pillars!! (What will they do??) |
![]() |
| Hong Kong at night. |
![]() |
| Bruce Lee (well, his statue, actually) |
The laser light show was underwhelming, and I thought we had
heard it was really worth it. But other
people went to Victoria Peak, the highest point on the island, and waited a
couple of hours to get a cab back to our hotel in Kowloon, so I think we made
the right choice!
![]() |
| Looks like an alien invasion defense! |
![]() |
| Pharmacy? |
.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment