Saturday, August 17, 2024

Country #65 Coming Soon!

 Hello, everyone!  This is Theresa writing from the hotel room as Bill finishes up some work (that's supposed to free him up later in the week for some fun...but, we'll see if that happens πŸ˜’).

I am writing from outside Dulles airport, where we spent the night last night.  Our flight to Iceland that was included with our tour leaves today from BWI (Baltimore), and we preferred a relaxing overnight stay to hoping for no delayed/cancelled flights πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š.

Our upcoming plans for the next two weeks include a new airline -- Iceland Air,  "work from anywhere" Monday - Wednesday of next week from Reykjavik, and then a tour around Iceland. Hopefully we'll have some fun things to do in the next few days, but definitely starting Thursday should be lots of COOL pictures.  So, hope you join us then!

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm going to HOPE this is who I expect to see on Wednesday...otherwise, weirdness will ensue!

      Delete
  2. Take some good puffer shots for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...that's puffin

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://iceland24blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/birds-of-iceland-puffin-watching-1-1024x683.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Have fun! - Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe travels, I know you will have an awesome
      adventure! Roberta

      Delete