Monday, April 14, 2014

Auckland Preview

As you may have noticed, there is a bit of a lag between what happens and when it gets posted.  We posted on arrival at a port and before departure to try to keep as up to date as possible.  But, we leave in about an hour for Tahiti, and that is five days away, so won't be posting again until we arrive.  But, I wanted to give a sneak peek about today's event!  So, if you are interested, go to www.ididit.co.nz: click the blue square under Auckland and enter the code "AJHA404151176089".  It should be there in about 24 hours, so give it about a day and then check it out!  (We haven't actually seen what is there yet, so... you'll see it before us!).

And this is the last posting that precedes you.  Tomorrow is our first day of the 16th.  Then we cross the date line and do it over!  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! AWESOME! I def saved all those photos for future Photoshop opportunities :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable! I wouldn't be able to do that. Looks like you are having a ball.

    ReplyDelete