Sunday, November 30, 2025

Day 16 – Food at Sea!

The Puzzle in Question

Hello!  Theresa here…you get my version of our day at sea.  Bill took a day of relaxing jigsaw puzzling, so I’m stepping in.

I ended up eating 5 times today…not by design.  We started at breakfast with Mike and MaryAnne.  Then, watched Mass together, and Bill went to puzzle while Theresa did some cruise shopping since it was Black Friday sales (nothing decided to purchase).  




Part of the Demonstration




In late morning, there was a presentation on Coffee from the S.A.L.T (Sea And Land Tasting) team.  We did not know it, but the presentation included a demonstration of a coffee cocktail and sirloin with coffee barbecue sauce, and we were getting samples of both.  



After the Coffee demonstration, it was puzzle/book time and, you guessed it – time for lunch!  We went with Mike and MaryAnne to the main dining room, since they had a soup and shrimp dish that wasn’t in the buffet.  After dinner it was dialogue and rosary time…then MaryAnne and I met for a cooking class.  

Aren't those good looking empanadas??















We made a cheese empanada and a shrimp/peanut butter empanada.  It was fun, but I don’t know if I learned anything?  We snuck some out to Bill (shh…don’t tell anyone!), who thought they were good. 
I then watched an Enrichment on “Naughty” Broadway, we played our team trivia, and got ready for dinner, while typing this and watching an enrichment on “Juke Box” musicals.  Dinner is at the Italian place, and we have a show tonight that covers Billy Joel, Elton John, and Freddie Mercury.  I’m looking forward to it, but will be in bed afterwards, so posting this before the show. 😊

Good night!

Sunset on the High Seas!



No comments:

Post a Comment